Ramirent offers you a possibility to a fast career track that will give you leadership responsibilities and at the same time ensure that Ramirent has capable managers to take the company further. Our aim is to grow young talents for appointment of key management positions within Ramirent. That is why we have started the Ramirent Management Trainee Programme.
First round started 2015, with three trainees from Sweden.
What’s in it for you?
Through a fast mini career trying out several roles in the operations you will gain a rich understanding of our culture, challenges and Business Logic/Process.
• An individual development plan with mentor/coaching from our top management.
• A possibility to grow your theoretical knowledge into real leadership skills.
• Experience from key roles in a global corporation.
• On the job training in an international environment.
We will develop a pipeline of managers capable of leading our transformation to become “More than Machines” and keep our industry leading position. We do not only offer proactive rental solutions to our customers, but we are also a strategic partner and together we will develop our concepts to the next level of expertise.
• Master’s degree (or eq.)
• To quickly be able to pick-up our way of working and have the aptitude and capacity to use the opportunity to impact the future of Ramirent within strategic business development.
• Proactive and engaged who believes in continuous improvements.
4 step approach
During the Management Trainee Programme you will gain knowledge from all parts of our business. From a thoroughly done introduction to our company and set-up, through real life work in different positions and taking part in actual development project and meeting the customer you will gain skills and experience to undertake large responsibility after the program.
Program starts in September 2016 and ends in the end of 2017.
The program step number 1 is held in Stockholm, Sweden and the rest of the programme is held in your local country with national and international business trips.
If you are interested and think this is something for you, please apply by filling in this form as soon as possible or latest by end of March. We will start to go through applications already in March.
If you have questions about the Management Trainee Program, please don´t hesitate to contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org (mark subject line question mtp2016)